Full Stack Engineer (Spanish) - San Francisco
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution. Our unique proposition of integrated apps that work seamlessly together allows users to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 8 million users, and partners in more than 120 countries, and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidates who is bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese to join our Product Support Engineering Team in San Francisco!
What we expect
This is a hybrid (40% remote and 60% onsite) role in San Francisco, CA.
As a Technical Support Engineer here at Odoo, you will help us achieve our mission of accelerating value for longstanding SMB customers spanning across North America. This role collaborates with other client-facing roles, is part of a growing team, and heavily impacts Odoo's success. You will solve issues that help our customers' businesses keep going and thriving. We're looking for someone who loves to program, is investigative, empathetic, and has great communication skills. You understand small to medium-sized businesses and the functions within them.
Own support tickets and troubleshooting within our organization for Odoo, tools and services.
- Investigate technical issues (Customer - reported problems and bugs) Investigate root cause, Describe issue symptoms and quantify an issues scope and propose solutions.
Working with internal cross-functional teams to solve technical problems for our customers and strategic partners
Acting as a technical advisor to our customers and strategic partners
Solving technical problems, demonstrating Odoo product value, and communicating clearly and effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
Managing support for Enterprise customers in SaaS, PaaS, and Self-hosted environments
Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses, and overall customer experience
- Document support ticket resolution and apply these fixes for customers
- Bachelor's degree required - Computer Science or Engineering
Creative thinker and strategic problem solver
Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, both written and orally
Familiarity with database concepts/scripting
Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, both written and verbally
Demonstrate an affinity for SaaS products that handle CRM, Accounting, Inventory, POS, and other software verticals
Nice to Have
1-3 years of professional experience
- Business experience at an ERP
Experience/knowledge with SaaS/Cloud based applications
- Sociable and outgoing
- Willing to learn constantly and work proactively
- Prior experience at a fast-growing startup
A Technical Support Engineer?
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, 401K Matching, and Commuter Benefits
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program; 3 X 1-hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- $100 towards a work-from-home office setup + the ability to pick up chairs, laptop stands, etc., as needed. (All office equipment picked up is considered office property, whereas the $100 spent on office equipment would be yours to keep)
- Free books for professional development
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate, growing team!
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Company-sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
The salary range for this role is $80,000-$130,000. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location.
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package
Afterwork events, several team building activities
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks, and Coffee provided
Be part of our team!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal-opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.