Odoo Help

2 Answers

Guewen Baconnier

--Guewen Baconnier--

| 7 7 10
Lausanne, سويسرا
--Guewen Baconnier--

Guewen works at Camptocamp as an Odoo developer since 2010. He is the lead developer of the Odoo Connector framework and the Magento Connector. He is a delegate member of the OCA, a committer and an active contributor to the OCA projects.

Guewen Baconnier
6‏/11‏/2013 3:46 م

We publicly released the new version of the Magento connector (magentoerpconnect) today, you can find more information on http://openerp-magento-connector.com

It has been rewritten entirely based on a new framework to develop connectors (http://openerp-connector.com)

The announcement

1 Comment
Guenstig.de Shopping Kg, Michael Moster
29‏/1‏/2014 6:31 ص

Is there some sort of manual or tutorial other than the installation instructions ?

Shalabh Aggarwal
18‏/7‏/2013 8:08 ص

Openlabs has developed a new connector between openerp and magento. This has been written from scratch with a new design which is clean and simple. The module is also documented to explain the installation processes and the working of module.

The code is available at github.com/openlabs/magento_integration

2 Comments
my
8‏/10‏/2013 12:16 ص

Hi, I have tried to install it. 7 used OpenERP under Win7. But then I get a 'No handler found'. I can not imagine that it works on Linux only me. Because I think that I is not the first with this problem, I hope to Hilfe.Gibt there a guide to install under Win7 and how do I do that?

Abhishek H Menon
25‏/9‏/2014 2:05 ص

But the code is incomplete, it shows some error while installing the module.

Ask a Question
Writer
Tags
Keep Informed
3 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now