--Pawan Kumar Sharma--
SunArc Technologies
| 6 3 7
Gangashahar(Bikaner), الهند
--Pawan Kumar Sharma--

Pawan Kumar Sharma الهند
30‏/10‏/2018 7:59 ص

Hello @Wizardz,

This type error also faced many times. But install/unstall is not good approch. I have solve this problem first comment field in py field and update module. when it show me error for xml file then i uncomment my python file field and update module after server restart. This work for me. I think this will also helpful for you.

4 التعليقات
wizardz سويسرا
30‏/10‏/2018 8:08 ص

hm, ok, but is there not a way to update the module when I restart the server ? sudo service odoo restart -u module_name -d database ?

SunArc Technologies, Pawan Kumar Sharma الهند
30‏/10‏/2018 8:28 ص

Yes, you can also do like that.

wizardz سويسرا
30‏/10‏/2018 8:30 ص

Do you know the exact command for that?

SunArc Technologies, Pawan Kumar Sharma الهند
30‏/10‏/2018 8:34 ص

For ubuntu you can use:

./odoo-bin -u module_name

for window:

odoo.py -u module_name

الصورة الرمزية

subbarao الهند

--subbarao--

| 5 3 8
Chennai, الهند
--subbarao--

subbarao الهند
30‏/10‏/2018 11:46 م

There is a direct solution for this.

if you add any new fields to the res_company, res_partner, res_users tables you have to follow the following steps.

1) add new fields

2) open your custom module from the apps list

3) restart server, do immediate upgrade of custom module

Note : Here the problem is if you add any new fields to the res_company, res_partner, res_users tables every request it will check. If you upgrade after restart without any request it will work.

اطرح سؤالاً
Writer
Keep Informed
1 متابعين
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now