Odoo Help

2 Answers
Thomas Fossoul
29‏/10‏/2014 10:05 ص

I had a similar need on a project. You can download this module : https://www.odoo.com/apps/6.1/ir_action_flags_ept/

The module is on a 6.1 version. I upgrade it to a v8 version (give me your email if you want it..). You can spécify on the context of your action these following options : 

'selectable': False,    : hide the checkbox on the left on a list view which allow you to select row..
'sidebar': False,       : the menu on the middle disapear.
'radio': True,          : the checkbox are replaced by a radio button
'deletable': False,     : Not sure this one works..
'action_buttons': False : the create/edit/cancel button disapear.

Some other not tested :

action.flags = {

search_view : false,
           views_switcher : false,
            pager: false,
            low_profile: true,
            display_title: false,
            list: {
                selectable: false
            }
        };

2 Comments
youring
20‏/3‏/2015 11:32 ص

Hi Thomas, thanks very much. Please send to youring at gmail dot com. Appreciated!

Nathaniel
10‏/1‏/2019 1:12 ص

Hi! May I request for the version 8 or higher module of this? Please send to nathaniel dot aquino28 at gmail dot com. Thank you!

Juan José Scarafía
16‏/6‏/2014 11:43 ص

Hi youring,

Hide filter and Odoo paging is something that can not be possible in a 99%. You can save defaults search when you get in an specific view using "Custom Filters".

Regards,

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

1 Comment
youring
17‏/6‏/2014 9:58 ص

Hi Juan. Thanks for your comments. I agree its probably not possible by configuration. But I believe it can be done by a custom web module. Maybe my question should be changed. see updates.

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
2 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now