Odoo Help

1 Answer
Michael Watchorn
4‏/4‏/2016 10:47 ص

If you have not yet "Confirm Production" on either of the Manufacturing orders you can still modify the Product Quantity. You can then cancel the other MO.

There is also the mrp_procurement_qty module which says it allows you to 

Change quantity of products on Manufacturing order and Procurement

https://apps.openerp.com/apps/modules/7.0/mrp_procurement_qty

1 Comment
Alaa Alnajjar
5‏/4‏/2016 9:25 ص

Thank you very much for your answer. At first I had the exact thought but after giving it much thought,editing manufacturing orders and cancel other MOs doesn't sound convenient,if I have 20 sales orders,I will have to cancel a lot of MOs and spend time editing, generated MOs in that case would be a huge waste of time. On the other hand if I turn off auto generated MO and forcing the user to summarise sales orders and create a manufacturing order manually that is not convenient as well,that's why I asked because I think there is away to do it but not sure how. As for the suggested module,it seems the latest supported version is for odoo 7.0 while I'm using odoo 9.0

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
2 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now