4 الإجابات
الصورة الرمزية

Qutechs, Ahmed M.Elmubarak السّودان

--Qutechs, Ahmed M.Elmubarak--
--Qutechs, Ahmed M.Elmubarak--

Qutechs, Ahmed M.Elmubarak السّودان
8‏/2‏/2016 7:58 ص

Hello,

I think in the task's calender the field date_deadline is used. and the type of this field is date. So you can change the type

of this field to datetime.

Hope this could help

Sébastien COURATIN فرنسا
8‏/1‏/2019 11:32 ص

Qutechs, Ahmed M.Elmubarak's answer was relevant but on odoo11 we can not change the date of date_deadline from date to date / time. The system returns an error:

× Odoo server error - Warning The properties of the database fields can not be modified in this way! Modify them via Python code, preferably via a custom module! 
Does anyone know a solution
Kalmen Chia ماليزيا
5‏/9‏/2018 9:27 م

Hi , using V10 and V11 , the default behavior of the Project Task "Calendar View" is ALL DAY , so you have to make changes to the calendar view and it works for me and i have posted the How to in my Blog and you can take a look , thanks.

https://wp.me/p8iOGA-7FZ , How to  make Odoo Project Task to respond to time specific instead of All day?

Kalmen

Serg الإتّحاد الروسي
8‏/2‏/2016 8:19 ص

Yes you are right. so I change to "date_start" and add "date_end". I take this value from gant view. But doesn't work

اطرح سؤالاً
Writer
Keep Informed
2 متابعين
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now