Help

Automatic product list_price based on pricelist

Marcus

Inside each product there is a"list_price" field and even if I have pricelists set for this product (with rules like percetage of cost price etc.) I still need to set this field by hand. I don't see any way of assigning it automatically based on values I already have like cost price or prices inside pricelist.

Should I leave it as is on 1$ and don't touch it? But then reporting is kinda broken.

الصورة الرمزية
تجاهل
1 إجابة
Ermin Trevisan
Best Answer

The sales price you enter manually in the product detail view is added automatically to the default pricelist named "Public Pricelist", which is for example used by default in the webshop or POS (for anonymous users). As you can define numerous pricelists per product, there must be some general "base value". You can assign pricelists to partners, countries and fiscal positions in order to create adapted prices for different business cases. You can also assign another pricelist to the public user, if you do not want to use the public pricelist. You can also import your pricelists with the pricelist items from Excel/CSV.

1 تعليق
الصورة الرمزية
تجاهل
Marcus
-

I know but this does not answer my question at all