Hide Header Footer For Website
Hide your website header & footer.
This module has been tested in Community version 13 only.
Highlights Of The Application
- Configuration to set a hide header option for website
- Configuration to set hide a footer option for website
Complete process for configuration and functionality explained below.
To configuration for hide header & footer go to Settings -> General Settings -> Website -> Hide Website Header-Footer
Hide header in the website.
Hide footer in the website.
Technical Help & Support
We offer free support of 1 hour if you are facing any issue with installation or setup. We make assure you are settting up with correct envirnment that our application support. We always welcome new changes/request be launch on the next revision of the applicaiton.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.