POS Entry Ticket for Shop & Bar/Restaurantby iPredict IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
POS Entry Ticket for Shop & Bar/Restaurant
POS Entry Ticket for Shop & Bar/Restaurant with entry pass and Used for Redeem on Bill.
- Allow creating Screen Session Type as Entrance or normal Point of sale.
- From Entrance Type, we can filter product by category and POS user can print Entry Tickets.
- Entry Tickets are the number of quantity added in order with product amount.
- Entry Tickets can be used at the time of payment in Screen Session Type "Point of sale".
- Screen Session Type with "Point of sale" we can scan Entry Ticket with Ticket bar code and the amount will affect as per Ticket value.
- We can apply for multiple tickets on a single order at the payment screen.
- Order with less amount then Ticket amount then the remaining amount is count as the non-returnable amount.
- Manager can see all generated Entry Tickets on Entrance with amount, used amount and used order details.
- Day wise Report facility to get details of Entry Tickets.
After the installation of the module, Go to Point Of Sale > Configuration > Point of Sale.
I. Select Screen Session Type Point of Sale & Ticket Journal.
II. Select Screen Session Type Entrance & Entrance Ticket Product Categories to filter product at Entrance screen.
In Point Of Sale Screen Session Type with Entrance shows all product of selected category.
by adding items in cart after payment Entrance screen gives Ticket with bar code to scan at shop, bar/restaurant
In Point Of Sale Screen Session Type with Point of Sale user can use Ticket on payment screen
A). Use Multi Ticket on same order
B). Low amount order then Ticket Amount
C). Duplicate Ticket Restriction
A). All POS Entry Ticket: Point Of Sale >> Configuration >> POS Entry Ticket
B). Entry Ticket used with Full Amount
C). Entry Ticket used with less Amount
Ticket apply with less amount then order amount then remaining amount is counted as non returned amount.
A). Point Of Sale >> Reporting >> POS Entry Ticket Select Report Date to print Entry Ticket Details.
B). Entry Ticket Details
Technical Help , Queries & Support
For any other assistance related to the new Odoo feature, customization or Odoo Development.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.