POS Bag Chargesby BrowseInfo http://www.browseinfo.in
Sales Management (sale)
• Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
POS-Point Of Sales Bag Charges Odoo Apps
This odoo apps apply bag charges on pos you need to tick "Allow Bag Charges" in pos configuration, after tick this bag charges category appear in which you need to select pos bag.
Allows User to Add Bag to Carry Product.Customer can easily add bags to their product.
Allows User to Select Bag Size.User can see and add bags easily, through wizard to each product.
For apply bag charges on pos you need to tick "Allow Bag Charges" in pos configuration, after tick this bag charges category appear in which you need to select pos bag.
Just go Products and Create a new product as POS Bag. Adjust its price or quantity. Then go to "Sales" tab. Select Point of Sale category as POS Bag, Click on Bag button to add bags.
Wondering how to add bags with varying sizes or different prices.
Now we can add multiple carry bag on particular POS order.
As you can see bag got added to the pos orders.
You will get 90 Days free support incase any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
At BrowseInfo we offer end to end solution for Odoo services. Which includes analysis & consultation on the workflows and integration part. Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase! Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or raise a ticket on support.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.