|Read description for||v 12.0|
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
Point of Sale - Extra Access Right for Certain Actions
This module extends Odoo Point Of Sale features, restricting possibility to cashier to make some actions in the Point of Sale (set discount, change unit prices, etc...)
this module can be usefull to limit errors and / or fraud.
This module will add the following groups to Odoo:
- PoS - Negative Quantity: The cashier can sell negative quantity in Point Of Sale (ie, can return products);
- PoS - Discount: The cashier can set Discount in Point Of Sale;
- PoS - Change Unit Price: The cashier can change the unit price of a product in Point Of Sale;
- PoS - Many Orders: The cashier can many orders at the same time;
- PoS - Delete Order: The cashier can not delete a full order;
If a user doesn't belong to a group, he can not use the according feature.
For example, here is the default numpad for the demo data user :
If the user try to use a forbidden feature, here is the warning displayed.
If the cashier changed, the new right are applied :
Once installed, you have to give correct access right to your cashiers.
Limits / Roadmap
The feature are only blocked on the Point of sale Frond End UI. it could be interesting do the same in the back-end office for some of this blockages.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Sylvain LE GAL <https://twitter.com/legalsylvain>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Error Pos Odoo 9
I have this error on open pos "Traceback not available."