Odoo Medical Pathology
This module extends Odoo Medical with functionality for pathologies (diseases).
- Pathology - The branch of medicine concerned with the study of the nature of disease and its causes, processes, development, and consequences.
The Disease configuration menu is in the Configuration section of the Medical app.
- Pathologies - Use ths menu to add or view diseases in the system.
- Pathology Categories - Provides a hierarchal category structure for pathologies. These categories are typically standardized, such as ICD-10.
- Pathology Groups - Allows for internal pathology classification while providing isolation from the standardized categories.
Known issues / Roadmap
Upgrade Note: This module replaces pathology logic from v8 medical_disease. The remaining logic related to the application of pathologies to the context of a patient (aka pathosis) is in medical_patient_disease.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.