Odoo 9 Mass Payment
User can generate multiple payments for customer/vendor and can reconcile directly.
How to use
- User need to fill appropriate fields and by click on "Create Payment" button. Draft payments will generate for all due payments. by click on "Confirm" button, all payments are posted,reconciled and journal entries will be created.
- User need to select following fields.
Company - For which mass payment need to create.
Partner(optional) - For which partner(s) mass payment need to create.
Journal - Which journal is used in all payments.
Number of days old(optional) - field take integer. used for how many old days invoice/bill fetched for payments.
By clicking on "Create Payment" button. its will create draft payments for all due payments of customers whose invoices are in "Open" state.
- By Clicking on "Confirm" button. all customer payments entries will be posted, reconciled and journal entries will be created for each. on click "Journal Entries" button user can see all journal entries.
- Here, We can see impact of customer mass payment on customer invoice.
- Same thing to do for vendor mass payments. Here all due vendor payment will be fetch.
- By Clicking on "Confirm" button. all vendor payments entries will be posted, reconciled and journal entries will be created for each. on click "Journal Entries" button user can see all journal entries.
- Here, We can see impact of vendor mass payment on vendor bills.
- User can print report regarding mass payment.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
Please V8 of this module
Please V8 of this module