Chinese - Payroll
Chinese Payroll Rules
This module extends the functionality of the standard HR Payroll module and adds complete Chinese payroll rules for the following cities:
Are included the following concepts:
- Personal Social insurance
- Company contribution
- Personal Income tax
To use this module, you need to:
- Select the corresponding rule to your employee
- Adjust some percentage in the rule (depending on the company)
Known issues / Roadmap
- some rules are company dependent and cannot be automated.
- They could be added at the company level as a setting instead of having to modify the rules directly
- add more cities/provinces in the future
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.