Customer Activity Statement
Aging details can be shown in the report, expressed in aging buckets (30 days due, ...), so the customer can review how much is open, due or overdue.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to
Settings / Usersand edit your user to add the corresponding access rights as follows.
Application / Accounting & Finance, select
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to
Customersand select one or more
- Press '
Action > Customer Activity Statement'
- Indicate if you want to display aging buckets
- Miquel Raïch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.