This module adds an action "Reversal" on account moves, to allow the accountant to create reversal account moves in 2 clicks. Also add on account entries:
- a checkbox and filter "to be reversed"
- a link between an entry and its reversal entry
Odoo v9c include a similar action (overwritten by this addon), but with less features, for instance:
- Allowing inheritance
- Options like prefix (for journal entry and journal item), post and reconcile.
- Create a link between the entry and its reversal
- Mark entries to be reversed in the future.
As in Odoo v9c, if you select an entry from Accounting > Adviser > Journal Entries, then an action menu 'Reverse Entries' is available. If clicked, then a wizard allows user to select Reversal Date, Reversal Journal, Prefix, Post and Reconcile.
- If no Reversal Journal is selected, then the same journal is used
- If Post is True, then reversal entry will be posted else it will be leaved as a draft entry
- If Post and Reconcile are True, then all entry lines with reconciled accounts of the entry will be reconciled with the reserval entry ones.
There is also a new menu Accounting > Adviser > Journal Entries to be Reversed in order to allow tracking entries that must be reserved for any reason.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Alexis de Lattre (Akretion)
- Guewen Baconnier (Camptocamp)
- Nicolas Bessi (Camptocamp)
- Torvald Bringsvor (Bringsvor Consulting)
- Sandy Carter (Savoir-faire Linux)
- Stéphane Bidoul (ACSONE)
- Antonio Espinosa (Tecnativa)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.