Starting version 13.0, every version of the module is bought separately. Please be careful when adding the product to your cart.
POS: User to set discount and priceby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• Warehouse Management (stock)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Odoo 8 POS User to set discount and price.
User to set discount and price if they have rights for change it else they have to enter pin number.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- First of all, we have to set the functionality in Settings > Companies > "Company".
- Then as per below image, we can set 'PIN' which is used to allow user to set discount and price.
- As per below image, we can set 'Can Give Discount' and 'Can Change Price' which is used to allow user to set discount and price.
- Now we have to login into user account and click on "Disc" button for give discount to particular product.
- If we have rights then we can give discount otherwise it will show pop up for enter administrator pin and then we can give discount.
- If we want to set price for particular product then we must have rights for change the price.
- If we have rights for change price then we can change it otherwise it will show pop up for enter administrator pin and then we can set price.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.