Point Of Sale - Invoicingby GRAP
Point Of Sale - Invoicing
When you pay a pos_order, and then create an invoice :
- you mustn't register a payment against the invoice as the payment already exists in POS
- The POS payment will be reconciled with the invoice when the session is closed
- You mustn't modify the invoice because the amount could become different from the one registered in POS. Thus we have to automatically validate the created invoice
About the invoices created from POS after payment:
- automatically validate them and don't allow modifications
- Disable the Pay Button
- Don't display them in the Customer Payment tool
add a pos_pending_payment field on the account.invoice to mark the items that shouldn't be paid.
Table of contents
- This module reconcile invoiced orders only if a customer has one invoice per session.
- It should be great to use the OCA module pos_autoreconcile.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.