Real costs in manufacturing ordersby OdooMRP team , AvanzOSC , Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza , Antiun Ingeniería S.L. , Odoo Community Association (OCA)
Warehouse Management (stock)
• Project Management (project)
• Timesheets (hr_timesheet_sheet)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Sales Management (sale)
• Online Billing (account_voucher)
• MRP (mrp)
|Also available in version||v 8.0|
Real costs in manufacturing orders
This module allows to manage the control of Manufacturing Orders actual costs, by creating analytic lines as defined in the MO (from mrp_project).
It also updates product standard price when a manufacturing orders is finished according this formula:
(Product stock * Product standard price + Production real cost) / (Product stock + Final product quantity)
This module depends on the module product_variant_cost_price, that is available in:
Processing a manufacture order, analytic entries adding costs will be created when:
- Some raw material is consumed.
- A work order is finished or paused.
- Also, together with project_timesheet module, users time is also translated to costs in the linked analytic account.
The sum of all these analytic entries is the real cost:
Cost/cycle = all overhead costs associated with running one work centre cycle (where a cycle is the Number of Cycles as calculated in the Work Order).
Cost/hr = calculated as all overhead costs associated with running the work centre (excluding any costs covered in the cost per cycle) / the number of hours the work centre is operating.
Pre-operation cost = Time before prod. x cost of the Pre-operation costing product
Post-operation cost = Time after prod. x cost of the Post-operation costing product
It’s up to the user to determine overhead costs as accurately as possible and use all, some or none of them in order to reflect their manufacturing process.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Original Odoo MRP icon
- Thanks to https://openclipart.org/detail/224801/black-and-white-calculator
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.