Mail full expand
This module was written to extend the functionality of messaging to support expanding messages in a big window and allow you to read its full content.
Odoo automatically tries to remove blockquotes and signatures from received mails. That is useful because it removes lots of distraction, but sometimes it removes important information.
Also, messages are narrow to fit in the conversations views, but sometimes you receive a mail with predefined width and cannot read it.
This module adds a button to all messages to read them in a floating window with their full contents.
See also: 'mail_read_new_window' module to open mail in a new browser window.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to any view with a message thread.
- Click the Fully expand button (two arrows indicating separate directions).
For further information, please visit:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Jairo Llopis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.