Belgium - Partner Model customizationsby Noviat
Belgium - Partner Model Customisations & Data
This module adds the following functionality
- support for KBO/BCE number on partner records including a number of data entry controls
- partner titles for commonly used Belgian legal entities are added when installing the module
- Company settings
- company_registry: required field for Belgian legal entities
- rml_header1, rml_footer: multilanguage fields
- list of Belgian banks with BBAN and IBAN are added when installing the module
- automatic BBAN/IBAN conversion when adding a bank to a partner
Known issues / Roadmap
- The current version of the Belgian Intrastat reporting module is only based on invoices.
Since associated stock moves are not taken into consideration, it is possible that manual
corrections are required, e.g.
- Product movements without invoices are not included in the current version of this module and must be added manually to the report lines before generating the ONEGATE XML declaration.
- Credit Notes are by default assumed to be corrections to the outgoing or incoming invoices within the same reporting period. The product declaration values of the Credit Notes are as a consequence deducted from the declaration lines. You should encode the Credit Note with 'Intrastat Transaction Type = 2' when the goods returned.
- The current version of the Belgian Intrastat reporting module does not perform a cross-check with the VAT declaration.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Luc De Meyer, Noviat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.