QWeb for email templates
This module allows to write email templates in QWeb instead of jinja2. The advantage here is that with QWeb, you can make use of inheritance and the call statement, which allows you to reuse designs and snippets in multiple templates, making your development process simpler.
To use this module, you need to:
- Select QWeb in the field Body templating engine
- Select a QWeb view to be used to render the body field
- Apart from QWeb's standard variables, you also have access to object and email_template, which are browse records of the current object and the email template in use, respectively.
Demo data contains an example on how to separate corporate identity from a template's content.
For further information, please visit:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Holger Brunn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
How can it work also on Server Actions-> Action To Do: Send Email?
Thank you for wonderful module. but it not work in Server Actions-> Action To Do: Send Email. Is there any solution? Best regards, Avetis