This module depends on the OCA module "budget", not on the Odoo core account_budget module.
It provides a link in the drop down menu of the Opportunities to generate automatically budget lines from them.
The information used to generate the budget lines is found as follows:
- The active Budget Version is the one selected in the Company
- The number of lines to generate comes from the Months field of the Opportunity
- The amount of every line is the expected revenue of the Opportunity, divided by the number of months
- The first line starts on the 1st of the month after the Expected Date of the Opportunity and ends on the last day of the month
- The other lines start end end in the following months
- The name comes from the name of the opportunity, with also the year and month.
- The Analytic Account comes from the Lead, where by default it comes from the Sales Team
- The Budget Item comes from the Lead, where by default it comes from the Stage.
- The Currency comes from the current Budget Version (in the Company)
The generated Budget Lines are linked to the Opportunity and can be seen in the new Budget tab. They can coexist vith existing budget lines in the same Version.
The next time the synchronization is run, the budget lines previously linked to the Opportunity are deleted. Existing lines are not affected.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.