This module allows you to define connections to foreign databases using ODBC, Oracle Client or SQLAlchemy.
Database sources can be configured in Settings > Configuration -> Data sources.
- Depending on the database, you need:
- to install unixodbc and python-pyodbc packages to use ODBC connections.
- to install FreeTDS driver (tdsodbc package) and configure it through ODBC to connect to Microsoft SQL Server.
- to install and configure Oracle Instant Client and cx_Oracle python library to connect to Oracle.
- Maxime Chambreuil <email@example.com>
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.