MRP Operations Time Controlby OdooMRP team, AvanzOSC, Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza, Antiun Ingeniería S.L., Odoo Community Association (OCA)
|Read description for||v 8.0|
• Warehouse Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• eInvoicing (account)
Manufacturing Operations - Time control
This module allows to control the duration of the manufacturing operations (work orders) through the interface controls.
Go to Settings > Manufacturing and activate "Manage routings and work orders" for handling the features of this module.
On Manufacturing > Manufacturing > Manufacturing Orders or Manufacturing > Manufacturing > Work Orders, you can see the existing work orders. In each of them, there are buttons for starting, pausing or stopping them. Pressing these buttons, there are records that are automatically created or modified in the tab "Machine up time" for tracking the time spent.
You can also maintain this table by hand going to Manufacturing > Manufacturing > Operation Time Lines.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Original Odoo MRP icon
- Thanks to https://openclipart.org/detail/151831/work-bench
- Thanks to https://openclipart.org/detail/3977/stopwatch-no-shading
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.