Detect changes and update the Account Chart from a templateby Zikzakmedia SL
Adds a wizard to update a company account chart from a chart template.
This is a pretty useful tool to update OpenERP instalations after tax reforms on the oficial charts of accounts, or to apply fixes performed on the chart template.
- Allows the user to compare a chart and a template showing differences
on accounts, taxes, tax codes and fiscal positions.
- It may create the new account, taxes, tax codes and fiscal positions detected
on the template.
- It can also update (overwrite) the accounts, taxes, tax codes and fiscal
positions that got modified on the template.
The wizard lets the user select what kind of objects must be checked/updated, and whether old records must be checked for changes and updated. It will display all the accounts to be created / updated with some information about the detected differences, and allow the user to exclude records individually. Any problem found while updating will be shown on the last step.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.