Account Invoice Tax - Computation By Columnby OpenERP Italian Community
|Read description for||v 6.1|
Accounting Voucher Entries (account_voucher)
• Accounting and Financial Management (account)
- -Invoice taxes:
- TA(l) TaxAmount for line l TBA(l) TaxBaseAmount for line l TA(t) TaxAmount for tax t TBA(t) TaxBaseAmount for tax t
- default behaviour:
- openerp by default calculates taxes line by line as a function of line tax base amount and then groups these amounts by tax. TA(l) = f(TBA(l) TA(t) = sum( round( TA(l) ) ) /sum on lines l to which tax t is applied
- this module behaviour:
- In Italy the correct way to compute taxes is to first compute the tax base amount TBA(t) and the compute TA as a function of TBA(t) TBA(t) = sum( TBA(t) ) /sum on lines l to which tax t is applied TA(t) = f( TBA(t) )
the result difference is small but important
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.