Employee Daily Status Logs and Report
Employee Daily Status Logs and Report Odoo App
This app allow your employee(s) to fill daily status logs and send report of daily status log to his/her manager by email.
- Allow your employee to fill and submit daily status work log report.
- Normal Employee can view daily logs which are created by him/her.
- Timesheet Manager can see all daily logs.
- When employee click on Send Report to Manager button mail will be send to manager selected on form and also attached Daily Status Report.
- For more details see video and below screenshots.
- Daily Status
- My Daily Status
- All Daily Status
Timesheets Menu (Odoo Standard)
My Daily Status Menu With List
My Daily Status Form
My Daily Status Form After Filling up
Daily Status PDF Report
Send Report to Manager Button
When you click Send Report to Manager button then mail will be automatically send to the manager and also attach Daily Status Report.
Click Send Button
E-mail From(Odoo Standard)
All Daily Status Menu With List view
Manager can only show all employee Daily Status.
When you click button the show project(s),Task(s),Timesheet(s) related to that daily logs.
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.