|Read description for||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 8.0|
• Website (website)
• Sales (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
Require login to checkout
This module extends the functionality of eCommerce to force users to login before buying anything in the website and allow you to get rid of those duplicated entries of returning unauthenticated users.
If you do not allow external users to sign up, this can serve you to make checkout available only for those that have a user account, and make some sort of members club.
Table of contents
You probably want to enable any user to sign up:
- Go to Settings > General Settings > Website > Customer Account.
- Enable Free sign up.
To use this module, you need to:
- Log out.
- Try to buy something.
- You will be forced to log in.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/e-commerce project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.