This module adds responsiveness to web backend.
Features for all devices:
New navigation with an app drawer
Quick menu search from the app drawer
Features for mobile:
App-specific submenus are shown on full screen when toggling them from the “hamburger” menu
View type picker dropdown displays confortably
Top app bar is always visible, but the control panel is hidden when scrolling down, to save some vaulable vertical space
Form status bar action and status buttons are collapsed in dropdowns. Other control panel buttons use icons to save space.
Breadcrumbs navigation is collapsed with a “back arrow” button.
Features for computers:
Keyboard shortcuts for easier navigation, using ``Alt + Shift + [key]`` combination instead of just Alt + [key]. See https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/30068 to understand why.
Autofocus on search menu box when opening the drawer
Set chatter on the side of the screen, optional per user
Full width form sheets
Sticky chatter topbar
Table of contents
The following keyboard shortcuts are implemented:
- Toggle app drawer - Alt + Shift + H
- Navigate app search results - Arrow keys
- Choose app result - Enter
- Esc to close app drawer
- To view the full experience in a device, the page must be loaded with the device screen size. This means that, if you change the size of your browser, you should reload the web client to get the full experience for that new size. This is Odoo’s own limitation.
- App navigation with keyboard.
- Make it more beautiful. Maybe OCA-branded?
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/web project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.