Inactive Sessions Timeoutby Technaureus Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Inactive Sessions Timeout
This module was written to be able to kill(logout) all inactive sessions since a given delay. On each request the server checks if the session is yet valid regarding the expiration delay. If not a clean logout is operated.
To configure session timeout, Activate the developer mode.Then goto Settings >> Technical >> System Parameters
Two system parameters are available here:
- inactive_session_time_out_delay: validity of a session in seconds (default = 2 Hours)
- inactive_session_time_out_ignored_url: technical urls where the check does not occur
You can change the validity of a session in seconds by clicking inactive_session_time_out_delay
When the validity of a session is expired, a pop-up will display on the screen.
By refreshing, the page will redirect to the login page.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
module not working
no effect after installing module. it did show the new parameters like shown in the description.