This application enables the feature of Gantt View for any Odoo model.
- Quarter Day, Half Day, Day, Week and Month view mode available.
- Easily get information about start date, end date, progress and duration via popup.
- Edit Start and End date of record by dragging Gantt chart Bar.
How to add Gantt Chart view in any object ?
To see Gantt chart view in any object, follow the steps defined below:
1) Add Gantt chart view for particular object.
<gantt_chart date_stop="date_end" date_start="date_start" progress="progress" string="Task" parent="parent_id"> </gantt_chart>
Here, parent attribute is optional and it is used to show parent child relation between records.
2) Add gantt_chat view_mode in action.
↳ Gantt Chart in Quarter Day view mode.
↳ By clicking on any record's bar, editable wizard opens. User can edit that record.
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
4) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Do not mention your query in comments. Odoo does not inform us if there is any query sent on comments, with this there might be a delay from our side to respond on your query. So please forward your query on email@example.com for fast response.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.