Sales order multi lots selection with available product quantityby Kiran Kantesariya
Odoo 12 Sales order multi lots selection with available product quantity
Using this module you can multi lots in sales order with LOT available product quantity.
- For using this module first enable Lots and Serial numbers from Inventory -> Configuration -> Lots Serial Numbers.
- In the Product Checked Tracking By Lots.
- As per screen create a Lot number and add quantity in the product inventory.
- Here in screen you can see product with lot number and available product quantity..
- As per screen create a Sale order and click on Lot number.
- Once you click on Lot number you will see the Lot number with only avaiable Product quantity and you can select that Lot in the sale order.
- Check View of lot with qty grater than 0.
- Once Sale order will Confirm ,automatically get lot no from Sale Order and assign lot no and done quantity in delivery order. Click on Check Availability to Reserved Product qty.
- Check here Initial Demand and Done Quantity of that Order.
- Check here product Done Quantity in Picking.
NOTE: You can ask on contact number if you need any help for this module. we can help for only this module. if you need to resolve error with another module that it take an extra changes.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.