SharePoint ODOO Connector
ODOO is a fully integrated suite of business modules that encompass the traditional ERP functionality. SharePoint is a document management and storage system. SharePoint is a web-based application that integrates with Microsoft Office and it is highly configurable and usage varies substantially between organizations. ODOO integration with SharePoint enhances operation of organization with legitimate documentation.
Key Features And Functions
- Secure document management.
- Upload ODOO's document to SharePoint.
- Download SharePoint's document to ODOO.
- Directory structure management for multiple customers using ODOO.
- Manage seperate SharePoint account for each user.
- Support for both Enterprise and Community ODOO version.
- Support for multiple SharePoint sites.
- Support for custom documents library.
- SharePoint credentials management for each user.
- Go to SharePoint, create SharePoint account and verify credentials using test Connection.
- SharePoint subsite feature.
- User can upload/download files to his own created subsite
- If no subsite is mentioned then default site will be used
- SharePoint document library feature.
- User can upload/download files to their custom libraries.
- If no document library is mentioned then default "Documents" Library will be used.
- User having SharePoint account in a language other than English can use this feature. They just need to mention document library name in their language.
ODOO File Upload/Download
- Integration of ODOO document with SharePoint for each customers.
- Go to Sales-->Orders-->Customers OR Invoicing-->Customers-->Customers and create customer.
- Open customer and go to SharePoint.
- Upload latest files from Odoo to SharePoint for each customer. We Can add multiple attachments.
- Download related files links from SharePoint to ODOO for each customer, and each customer can download file from the Download Document button when required.
ODOO Documents links
- Click "Sync SharePoint Documents links".
- Each customer can download file from the Download Document button when required.
Documents on SharePoint
- Directory structure for each customer at SharePoint.
- Management of sites and document libraries on SharePoint.
Package is non distributable and can only be used by the organization which is buying the package. The pricing is only for this package and associated version. For any new purchases, cost associated with the new release will be charged.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.