Starting version 13.0, every version of the module is bought separately. Please be careful when adding the product to your cart.
Sale Order Line Views (List View, Form View, Kanban View, Search View)by Softhealer Technologies
Sale Order Line Views (List View, Form View, Kanban View, Search View)
This module useful to show sale order lines products and other information related to it.
- Easy to filter quotation lines today, yesterday, current week, previous week, current month, previous month, current year, previous year.
- Easy to group by quotation lines customer, sales order, product.
- Easy to filter sale order lines today, yesterday, current week, previous week, current month, previous month, current year, previous year.
- Easy to group by sale order line customer, sales order, product.
- Very useful to track records of sale order lines of customers who have many sale orders.
- Easy to get group by products of sale order lines.
Quotation lines contains all order lines of all order that are in 'draft' stage.
Filter records in quotation lines list view on "Order Date" that are ordered in previous year. Can filter record using any of provided custom date filters list.
Group by quotation lines list view records by "Customer". Can also group by "Product" and "Order".
Kanban view of quotation lines group by "Quotation".
Order lines contains all sale order lines of all order that are in 'sale' or 'done' stage.
Filter records in order lines list view on "Order Date" that are ordered in previous week. Can filter record using any of provided custom date filters list.
Filter record in order lines list view records by "Customer". Can also group by "Product" and "Order".
Kanban view of order lines group by "Order".
Filter record in Kanban view of order lines by "Previous Month".
Can "Edit" record of "Quotation Line" or "Order Line", this menu link visible only to user with group "Sales Manager".
You may also like!
Help & Support
You will get free support and assistance in case of any issues
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.