Starting version 13.0, every version of the module is bought separately. Please be careful when adding the product to your cart.
Resource Rental Management
This module allows you to manage the rental of your products for your customers
- You can easily manage your rental orders by this app.
- You can also easily manage your rental orders with delay charges.
- Auto Notify the customer about order status.
Sample demonstration how the rental order works :
1. Rental orders overview :
- All orders with their customer names and status.
- Also with the order creation date & time.
2. To Do Today (All pick-ups) :
- This will show all the reserved orders, that's pickup date is today.
3. To Do Today (All returns) :
- This will show all the picked orders, that's return date is today.
4. All available rental products :
- All rental products with there price.
5. Rental product overview :
6. New Rental Product Creation :
- Enter the required details like name, rental pricing and delay charges for product.
7. Creating new Rental Order :
- Set the customer name.
- Add rental products in order lines and use the calender button in the order lines to set the rental date,time and quantity and save.
- Now confirm to reserve the product for the order.
8. Setting date & time :
9. After confirmation of the order :
- You can see the status as reserved.
- You can also see the date(from-to) in sale order line.
- Now the order is ready to pick.
10. Picking the reserved :
- Now validate the reserved quantity and pick the order.
11. After Picking :
- Here after picking the order you can see the updated status of the order.
- You can also see the updated picked-up quantity in the sale order line.
- Now the order is ready to return.
12. Returning the picked :
- Now before the return validate the returned quantity with picked quantity.
13. After return :
- Here after returning the order you can see the updated status of the order.
- You can also see the updated returned quantity in the sale order line.
- Now the order is ready to invoice.
14. Configuration :
- Here in the settings panel you can set when to notify the customer about the rental order status.
- You can also manage the default delay charges, how much and when to apply.
If You Need Any Help Please Contact
Email Id: email@example.com
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.