Process Costing in Manufacturing Processby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd.
Process Costing in Manufacturing Process
This app allow you to do process costing (Material Cost, Labour Cost, Overheads) for manufacturing orders.
- Configure Direct material cost, Direct labour cost, Overhead cost on Bill of Materials.
- Manufacturing Order with Direct material cost, Direct labour cost, Overhead cost from Bill of Materials.
- Distributed Direct material cost, Direct labour cost, Overhead cost to Workorders from Manufacturing order when you press create workorder button.
- Allow you to update Actual Qty on work orders for Direct material cost, Direct labour cost, Overhead cost which will auto reflect on Manufacturing order costing lines so you can see run time actual qty on Manufacturing order based on your workorder/work center operations.
- When you update Qty on Manufacturing order it will auto update all cost lines based on that.
- Print Process costing report from BOM and Manufacturing order.
- Analysis report for Manufacturing process costing.
- Work order allow you to update actual qty spent for that operation for all costing lines.
- This app does NOT create any accounting entry for costing of manufacturing.
- Allow you to determine unit cost of your production order.
- For more details please watch Video.
Bill of Materials - Direct Material Cost
Bill of Materials - Direct Labour Cost
Bill of Materials - Direct Overhead Cost
Manufacturing Orders - Direct Material Cost
Manufacturing Orders - Direct Labour Cost
Manufacturing Orders - Overhead Cost
Manufacturing Orders - Costing
Manufacturing Orders - Created Workorder
Workorder for Manual Assembly - Direct Material Cost
Workorder for Manual Assembly - Direct Labour Cost
Workorder for Manual Assembly - Direct Overhead Cost
Workorder for Manual Assembly - Costing
Workorder for Finishing - Direct Material Cost
Workorder for Finishing - Direct Labour Cost
Workorder for Finishing - Direct Overhead Cost
Workorder for Finishing - Costing
Manufacturing Process Costing Report
PDF Report for Bill of Materials
PDF Report for Manufacturing Orders
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
Hello PulsarArena, For new features please contact us by mail. Thanks, Mustufa Rangwala
Deseamos hacer las siguientes mejoras al modulo de producción comprado. - Requiere campo con 4 digitos de precisión. - Registrar tiempo en ordenes de trabajo de manera manual o automática (por defecto arranca automático). Indicar pasos a seguir para dicha configuración. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We wish to make the following improvements to the purchased production module. - Requires field with 4 digits of precision. - Register time in work orders manually or automatically (by default it starts automatically). Indicate steps to follow for such configuration.