Ventor/mERP Smart Products Skip module
TO AVOID ANY ISSUES, PLEASE, USE ALWAYS LATEST VERSION FROM OUR GITHUB REPOSITORY
Adds a simple flag into pack operation in order to allow smart skip of products/operations with "Ventor" app.
User could check whether the operation is skipped or not on a picking form.
Please, use merp_picking_wave_products_skip to view skipped operations within picking waves.
This module is designed to work only with "Ventor" application that can be downloaded from:
- https://merpapp.com/ website - version obtained from here is suitable for all types of organizations
- Google Play - has limitations, not possible to customize app by request
"Ventor" app work both on regular mobile phones with Android 4.1+ and with professional barcode scanners. For full list of supported devices check F.A.Q.
"Ventor" (https://ventor.tech/) is company specialized on building Personalized Inventory and Product Management System.
For all questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.