Visit portal.azure.com and login with your Microsoft account
Click on Azure Active Directory > App registrations > New Registration
Now, you will be asked to enter name, redirect uri for you App
Redirect uri must be http://your-base-url/office365/callback ( this will be used for authentication ) and now click Register
Now, Go to Certificate & secret and create a new client secret. Copy the value of the Client Secret ( this will be used for authentication )
Go to Overview and copy value of Application ID ( this will be used for authentication ).
Click on View API Permissions > Microsoft Graph > Delegated Permissions and choose required permissions and then click on Add permissions at the bottom, as shown below
Chose the permissions as per you choice
Note: You must provide both ReadWrite permission for your apps.
This is how the permissions will look like:
- Once you installed the Base module now go to Settings > Users > your-admin-account. In Access Rights, set ‘Office365 Rights’ to ‘Office365 Manager’, save and refresh the page. (Only manager has the right to authenticate the connector, other users will just sync their record) Access Rights must be given according to the User access. Manager level access can access Office 365 settings and authentication User with office365 User can only allowed for syncing
- Go to Users & Companies > Office365 Settings and set Client ID, Client Secret and Redirect URL ( all these are already generated from the azure portal just paste them here ) and click save
- Manager level access(Odoo Admin) can access the office 365 utilities from settings as well as from the side menu
Click on the Generate Token button as shown below -
You will be asked to give permission for the apps you have installed with this
base module. Click on the yes button in order to proceed further
Click on the office365 menu > Logs menu , It will display as Token generated successfully Now, you will be able to see the menus for your already installed modules. Now you are good to go for syncing
- Once the admin filled the credentials, then users have an option to login with office 365 account. This will create a new user in Odoo and all his basic details will be synced from Office 365 to Odoo
FREE 90 DAYS SUPPORT
Ksolves will provide FREE 90 days support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issues related to this module. This is applicable from the date of purchase.
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.