HR Job Employee Categoriesby Michael Telahun Makonnen <email@example.com>, Savoir-faire Linux, Fekete Mihai (FBSR), Odoo Community Association (OCA)
|Read description for||v 11.0|
HR Job Employee Categories
This module was written to extend the functionality of jobs to support tagging employees based on their job positions. For example, all Supervisors could be attached to the Supervisors category. Define which categories a job belongs to in the configuration for the job. When an employee is assigned a particular job the categories attached to that job will be attached to the employee record as well.
Table of contents
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 11.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/hr
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for “HR Job Employee Categories” in your addons
- install the module
Just like on Employee form, you can select Tags on every Job form view. Once a contract is defined for an employee, the tags assigned to the job position selected are copied to the employee.
Note: If the job position is changed on the same contract, the tags from old job position will be removed from employee.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/hr project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.