Odoo Magento 1.9 Connectorby Globalteckz
Odoo 9, 10, 11, 12 - Magento 1.9 Connector
Connect your Magento 1.9 website with Odoo ERP software and synchronize all the data.
Magento is one of the leading Open source eCommerce CMS and widely used by many eCommerce merchants worldwide from small to Big companies, With the growth of Magento website implementation globalteckz brings you out with Odoo Magento connector where you can synchronize all the data from Magento website into Odoo and no need to go in Magento backend to handle things which can be managed from Odoo. With Odoo Magento connector by Globalteckz you get advantage of a full fledged Open source ERP software for eCommerce trading Business. Recently Magento version 2 has been released where there are changes in the API therefore we specifically crafted Odoo version 10 latest Odoo to connect with your Magento 1.9 version.
This module provides you with following features
- Creating magento stores
- Import of attribute sets from Magento to Odoo
- Import product attributes from Magento to Odoo
- Import product categories from Magento to Odoo
- Import of Products from Magento to Odoo
- Import product stocks from Magento to Odoo
- Import of customer groups from Magento to Odoo
- Import customers from Magento to Odoo
- Import taxes from Magento to Odoo
- Import orders from Magento to Odoo
- Export order status from Odoo to Magento
- Import Invoice from Magento to Odoo
- Import Shipment from Magento to Odoo
- Update Simple Type products from Odoo to Magento
- Export simple type products from Odoo to Magento
- Export customer Group from Odoo to Magento
- Export Stock / Inventory from Odoo to Magento
- Maintain Magento Logs
- Manage your own workflows
After installation Odoo Magento 1.9 connector
After installation of this Odoo Magento 1.9 connector module from Globalteckz you can see the menu Created on your Odoo front. Installation guide can be found after buying the module with 100% support directly with the development team.
Creating Magento Instance
After installing the module you can see there is Magento Menu created where in Magento menu you can start creating the instance
- Click on Magento instance – A form will open
- Put the name of your instance, Location, User name & password
- After putting all the information you can click on Save button.
Testing Odoo Magento Connector
- Once you click on Save button you can test your connection by clicking on Test Connector button
- If everything is added properly you will received a message on the same page Test connection Successful,
- You can proceed with the synchronization
- Creating magento stores
- Incase the connection is not successful you can correct the information added.
- After testing the connection you need to create Magento store in Odoo which will come based on the number of Magento stores you hold.
- Click on Create stores button and all the stores will be created in Odoo ERP.
Below is the image which showcase the points and steps to follow for the base set up of Odoo Magento connector.
Creating Magento Shops in Odoo
You can check your Magento Shops in Odoo by clicking on – Magento Shops – in the below image we have 3 Magento shops.
Here is the screenshot of one of the store in detail
Initial Synchronization from Magento store into Odoo
After finishing with the initial store import You can initiate with initial synchronization.
For that you can go in to Magento > and click on Initial synchronization.
Here we have the list of synchronization which can be imported from Magento to Odoo and Exported from Odoo to Magento website.
Import Attribute Set - After finishing with the initial store import. You can initiate with Import Attributes set.
After clicking on “Import Attribute Set” button you can go into Attributes and sets and check all the Magento Product Attribute set imported
Here is one of the detail of Attribute set
Importing of Categories
After importing all the attributes sets you can now import the categories of your Magento Products by clicking on Import categories button
Here as you can see we have imported all the list of product categories from Magento to Odoo
You can click on any given categories to check the details which has been imported from Magento to Odoo
Importing Product Attributes
The next part is importing Product attributes from Magento into Odoo for that you can click on "Import Product Attributes" Button
Here you can see we have imported list of Product Attributes from Magento to Odoo
You can also check the details of Product Attributes - with Product attributes Attribute Options are also imported from Magento into Odoo
Importing Products in Odoo from Magento
After completion of Attributes and categories part you can now synchronize/import your Product details from Magento to Odoo. The first part is Import Product button which will help you to import all the products from Magento into Odoo
After importing Product you can check all the Product list imported from Magento into Odoo
You can check the details of the product by clicking on respective product. This include all the information you have kept on your Magento store products.
Attributes sets of Products
Meta information on Magento products
Special pricing part of Magento Products in Odoo
You can also set up and edit fields from Odoo for particular Magento products
Export to Magento
Images for every Magento products
The last feature is importing the images of Magento Products in Odoo for that you can click on import images button
Here you can see that images also get imported in Odoo
After importing the Product we can also import Product Stock from Magento to Odoo by clicking on "Import Stock Button"
In the below image you can see that we have imported all the inventory from Magento into Odoo.
Detailing on inventories can be found in specific product view
Exporting Stock in Magento from Odoo
You can also export the stock into Magento from Odoo by clicking on Export stock button.
The above features are standard features of Odoo Magento connector incase you need something more different based on your business processes this connector is further customizable as per your business requirements
Kindly Note: This Odoo connector is compatible with Magento 1.9 and only work on Odoo version 10
1 Year 360 Free Support
Contact Us for any problem for Odoo Magento connector
You will be provided with Free support for 1 year in case any bugs or support while installing and testing the module. Free updates of modules for 1 year for the client who have purchased our connector.
Get Free Odoo Consultancy
Our team at Globalteckz is not only bound to provide support for this particular app. Incase of any other issues related to Odoo or Magento you would like to discuss feel free to connect with us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org. We ensure you proper Odoo Consultancy for the development of the solution.
About Globalteckz :
Globalteckz is an official Odoo partner completed more than 50+ Odoo projects across the globe. Quality is key of our coding and we follow strict rules on Odoo Standard coding ensuring every module is bug free. At GlobalTeckz we specialize in providing ERP implementation using the best of industry methodology that ensures successful ERP implementation. Be it manufacturing trading or eCommerce industry our resource thrive to make every project success for our clients.
If you feel that this module (Odoo Magento Connector) can be helpful for your business feel free to email us on email@example.com or raise a ticket on support
Other apps which are developed by Globalteckz
We offer Magento and Odoo customizations too incase needed
Official Odoo Partner
Odoo Support / Customisation Service
You can contact us for further Odoo Support, Odoo customisation, Odoo implementation, Odoo 3rd Party integration with any software, Odoo training, You can communicate with any mode to contact us.
Magento - Odoo 9 Connector
Purpose of this module
Magento is a growing E-Commerce business and with this connector one will be able to sync its all data in Odoo and also manage other aspect like accounts,inventory,purchase,email etc.
With the help of this module one will be able to sync all the data from magento to Odoo and vice versa
What this module do?
- This module gives us following features
- Import Attribute Sets from Magento to Odoo.
- Import Product Attributes from Magento to Odoo.
- Import Product Categories from Magento to Odoo.
- Import Product from Magento to Odoo.
- Import Product Images from Magento to Odoo.
- Import Customer from Magento to Odoo.
- Import Customer group from Magento to Odoo.
- Import Orders from Magento to Odoo.
- Import Inventory from Magento to Odoo.
- Export Inventory from Odoo to Magento.
- Export Order Status from Odoo to Magento.
- Export New product from Odoo to Magento.
- Update Existing Product from Odoo to Magento.
Also advance configuration is provided for Auto Invoice and Auto Inventory Creation, Importing only complete orders, importing only simple products and so on.
How to reach for more Odoo solutions?
- For any updates and customization please contact at 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
- Our experts will discuss your queries with you and are dedicatedly work for your solution
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.