Form.io - Form Builder & Forms
- A powerful "Drag and drop" Form Builder in Odoo.
- Start Building Forms in Odoo.
- Configure and manage Form Builders in Odoo.
- Show and open Form Submissions in Odoo.
- On-premise hosting and storage of data (form builders/designs, submissions). So you're under control!
- After installation of this module you can start right away with building and publishing forms.
- No extra installation and setup requirements are needed.
- Translations: Easy management of translations for "Form.io" its translatable terms.
- Provide Form-fields with data from Odoo. For example: a selection/dropdown field where choices are Odoo Products, filtered by some product-category.
Visit the DemoDemo
Users (Email / Password)
- demo / demo
- portal / portal
Manage, configure and store in Odoo
List Form Builders
Edit Form Builder (Odoo record)
"Form.io" Form Builder
Forms & Submissions
Start with Form (from Odoo or by hyperlink)
"Form.io" Form (to fill in)
List Form Submissions (Odoo kanban/list of records)
A Form Submission (Odoo record)
- Redesign of Form.io templates
- Search filters on Form Builder and Forms.
- Assign a user (owner/author/designer) to a Form Builder.
- Change default forms view to list.
- Improve forms kanban to group by state.
- Form Builder versioning. Also create a new Builder version-record (from existing one).
- Form Builder states: Draft (in design), Current (published) and Obsolete (unpublished).
- Redesign of Builder and Form templates. A simplification and improvement.
- Hopefully fixed enough styling issues due to Bootstrap 4 VS 3 presence (Odoo, Formio) and differences.
- Other small improvements
- Include new Form.io versions and assets (3.27.3, 4.0.8)
- Add recommendation into the description of the "latest" Form.io version.
- Translation system for Form labels, placeholders etc.
- Language selector on Form.
- Simple form wizards.
- Access-check improvements.
- UI improvements.
- Dutch translations.
- Dropdown button in Portal, to add and fill-in new Form(s).
- Form state (Pending, In Progress, Complete, Canceled).
- Form is readonly if state is Complete or Canceled.
- Form invitation mail.
- Improvements regarding form assignment (user filter).
- Portal User can use forms.
- Restrict access to assigned forms (Portal User, Internal User).
- Translations system to manage the Form.io translatable terms and load into the form.
- Form.io (library: JS, CSS) version management and loading.
- Initial version
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Great product. Unfortunately, printing function is currently missing as mentioned by the developer.
This is awesome
This is really an awesome module. Easy design and setup. But, can I know how to print out the form we designed?
Did you assigned the group "Form.io Manager" to the specific user? Otherwise, please could you provide more info?
i can't fiend the app!
after install app i can't fiend any page in dashboard to manage, add forms!