Starting version 13.0, every version of the module is bought separately. Please be careful when adding the product to your cart.
POS Customer Walletby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Odoo 12 POS Customer Wallet
This module allows user to add, change to the wallet, redeem it and print Wallet Ledger.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- Enable "Cash Control" inside the "Payments" section in pos configuration as shown below.
- Now, you can enable different wallet configurations as shown below.
- When customer is selected, buttons are appeared as shown below.
- User can add full or partial change in his wallet.
- Added amount can be seen in the receipt and mail is sent to the customer.
- Clicking on "Add To Wallet" button will show popup to add amount.
- Added change is printed in the receipt.
- Check this box to automatically add change to wallet.
- When the customer is selected, "Wallet History" and "Add to Wallet" button is appeared.
- click "Wallet History" and Customer's wallet history will be displayed with date filter as shown below.
- Click on "Print Wallet Ledger" to open popup as shown below.
- Ledger can be printed in the receipt as shown below.
- User can view records in the "Wallet" menu.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.