Starting version 13.0, every version of the module is bought separately. Please be careful when adding the product to your cart.
POS Order Reservationby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Odoo 12 POS Order Reservation
Allow users to reserve order by paying initial amount.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Reserve Product By Paying Initial Amount.
- Do a Partial Payment for normal order.
- View Order History.
- Cancel Reserved Order.
- Cancel Particular Product From Reserved Order.
- Pay Order Amount Partially.
- Manage Customer's Credit Limit.
- Add Delivery Date In Order.
How to use
- Use Order reservation functionality by enabling configuration.
- Manage Customer credit limit and see order history of customer.
- User can do partial payment without Reserve order.
- Turn on Reservation mode to make this order as reserve order.
- Reserve Order by paying initial amount.
- Set Delivery Date.
- View All Reserved Items.
- View Reserved/Booked Orders.
- Cancel order by marking products.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
I would like to see a demo.