Employee Travel Management & Expensesby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Odoo 12 Employee Travel Management & Expenses (Community)
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- Here is the configuration menus for setup expenses, grading level and expenses amount based on grading level of employee.
- Employee->Configuration->Grade you can setup grading levels.
- Employee->Configuration->Expense Types you can create the expenses which required for travel request.
- Employee->Configuration->Expenses(Grade) you can set expenses based on grading levels of employee.
- In employee basic form in work information tab you can set grading level for employee.
- Employee->Travel Request Here, employee can generate their own travel request.
- "Travel Information" tab employee can add multiple locations for visit and employee can also provide details of meeting in comment and reason of visit is must be specified.
- Employee can also specify customer and project for which he/she want to travel.
- Configure the account for multi-currency payment which account is credited.
- Make sure that multi-currency in account invoice is Enabled.
- In "Currency" tab Account Manager can pay the requested amount in multiple currency by clicking on "Journal Entry" button.
- Journal entry of travel request multi-currency payment.
- In "Proposed Expenses" tab Employee can see the basic expenses details and HR manger can update amount with reason.
- HR manager can convert proposed expenses into "Expenses" by clicking on "Add to Expenses" button.
- At "Expenses" tab employee can add expenses while travel request is in ongoing state.
- In "Expenses" tab all expenses must be paid before HR manager close the travel request.
- Travel expenses done by the "Expense Manager".
- If all expenses are paid by expense manager HR manager can close the travel request.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.