• Inventory (stock)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 10.0|
Manufacturing Order Cost in Analytic Account
It transfer the Cost of a Manufacturing Order, from its Bill of Material (BoM) to the Related Analytic Account, creating cost Analytic Items.
Costs calculation in manufacturing orders
This App allows you to transfer the Costs of a Manufacturing Order to your Analytic Account.
Transfer the Costs of Raw Materials from the Bill of Materials (BoM) of the Product to be Manufactured.
Create an Analytic Cost Item for each Raw Material from the List of Materials used in the Manufacturing Order.
- You must have installed or available to install the module mrp.
- You must have installed or available to install the module analytic.
To use this module, you need to:
First, check that the user who is going to use this functionality has Analytic Accounting access rights. To do that, go to Settings > Users > Users, select the user and look for the mentioned right under the Technical Settings section.
After setting that configuration:
- Go to Manufacturing > Operations > Manufacturing Orders, and create a new one.
- Fill in the mandatory field Analytic Account, if you want to select a specific one, otherwise, a new one will be automatically created and linked when saving the record (with the same name of the manufacturing order).
- Keep working with your manufacturing order. After doing a set of operations (depending on the mode you are working), you will see the button Mark as Done. When you click on this button, the respective analytic lines will be added to the analytic account of the manufacturing order. Go to its analytic account and analyze its costs and revenues.
A manufactured product has associated its Bill of Materials (BoM)
This Bill of Materials is made up of Raw Materials. These Raw Materials have an associated Cost.
When you create a Manufacturing Order you can relate it to an Analytic Account.With this App when you indicate that the Manufacturing Order is "Done", It create Analytical Items in the Related Analytic Account, taking into account the BoM Structure & Cost of the Manufactured Product.
Check new Costs and Revenues of Analytic Account.
This App also works with Work Orders. In this case, this App also transfers the BoM Structure & Cost of the Manufactured Product, so the result is the same as for Manufacturing Orders.
If in addition to this, you are interested in transferring Labor Cost and Work Center Costs to the Analytic Account, do not hesitate to contact us <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This module is maintained by Anubia Soluciones en la Nube, S.L.
It has a 30 days period of free support, in case of bugs or issues (except for data recovery), and as long as there are not other third party modules installed which are modifying the dependencies of this module. Send any question or issue you have to the email address <email@example.com>. For more information and questions, please visit: http://anubia.es/en.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.