HHRR Attendance Duration
Shows the employees' worked time.
Employees' worked time shown in attendances
This module adds a new field which shows the time expended by an employee working in each attendance.
- You must have installed or available to install the module hr_attendance.
First, if you want to work with attendances, give you permissions in the Attendances groups under the Application section in your user Settings.
- Go to Attendances > My Attendances, or to Attendances > Manage Attendances > Attendances, and create any attendance.
- Verify that the new field Time Difference shows the worked time of a finished attendance, or the current worked time of a attendance in progress.
- Juan Formoso <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by Anubia Soluciones en la Nube, S.L.
It has a 30 days period of free support, in case of bugs or issues (except for data recovery), and as long as there are not other third party modules installed which are modifying the dependencies of this module. Send any question or issue you have to the email address <firstname.lastname@example.org>. For more information and questions, please visit: http://anubia.es/en.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.