Removes references to odoo.com:
Deletes Odoo label in footer, i.e.
Powered by Odoo
Replaces "Odoo" in page title
Replaces "Odoo" in help message for empty list.
Some list views has word Odoo when search return empty result. E.g. search random string at menu [[ Settings ]] >> Users & Companies >> Companies that return empty result -- it has Odoo word
Create and manage the companies that will be managed by Odoo from here. Shops or subsidiaries can be created and maintained from here.
(feature is not required in 9.0+ versions)
Deletes Documentation, Support, My Odoo.com account; adds Developer mode, Developer mode (with assets) links to the top right-hand User Menu.
(feature is not required in 11.0+ versions)
Replaces "Odoo" in Dialog Box
E.g. try to remove Administrator via menu [[ Settings ]] >> Users & Companies >> Users. It will show warning
You can not remove the admin user as it is used internally for resources created by Odoo (updates, module installation, ...)
Replaces "Odoo" in strings marked for translation.
This provides a big part of debranding. You can find examples at menu [[ Settings ]] >> General Settings:
Use external pads in Odoo Notes
Extract and analyze Odoo data from Google Spreadsheet
Full list of debranded phrases can be found at menu [[ Settings ]] >> Translations >> Application Terms (You may need to click Generate Missing Terms first).
Replaces default favicon to a custom one
Hides Apps menu. By default, only superuser can see Apps menu. You can change it via setting Apps access in a user form.
Disables server requests to odoo.com (publisher_warranty_url) - optional. Works only for non-enterprise versions of odoo, check note below.
(feature is a part of p.5)
Deletes Share block and branded parts of other blocks at [[ Settings ]] >> Dashboard
Replaces "Odoo" in planner
Replaces footer in planner to a custom one.
Deletes "Odoo" in a request message for permission desktop notifications (yellow block at Discuss page). Replaces "Odoo" and icon in desktop notifications
[ENTERPRISE] Deletes odoo logo in application switcher
Hides Enterprise features in Settings
Replaces "Odoo" in all backend qweb templates
This provides a big part of debranding. You can find examples at menu [[ Settings ]] >> Dashboard in Implementation section
Follow these implementation guides to get the most out of Odoo.
Replaces "odoo.com" in hints, examples, etc.
For example, when you create new company it shows placeholder for field Website
Renames "OdooBot" to "Bot". Use company's logo as bot avatar
To receive a message from the Bot open menu [[ Discuss ]] >> CHANNELS >> #general and send /help to the chat.
[ENTERPRISE] Replaces icons for mobile devices with custom url
Replaces links to documentation (e.g. "Help" in Import tool, "How-to" in paypal, etc.) to custom website
Removes official videos in planner
Replaces "Odoo" in application installed mails
By default the module replaces "Odoo" to "Software". To configure module openf [[ Settings ]] >> Technical >> Parameters >> System Parameters and modify
- web_debranding.new_title (put space in value if you don't need Brand in Title)
- web_debranding.new_name (your Brand)
- web_debranding.new_website (your website)
- web_debranding.new_documentation_website (website with documentation instead of official one)
- web_debranding.send_publisher_warranty_url - set 0 to disable server requests to odoo.com and 1 otherwise (useful for enterprise contractors). Works only for non-enterprise versions of odoo, check note below.
- web_debranding.icon_url - icon for mobile devices. recommended size :192x192
- web_debranding.apple_touch_icon_url - icon for IOS Safari. recommended size :152x152
Note. More user friendly way to configure the module is available in Brand Kit.
- open addons/mail/data/mail_data.xml and edit Template "Notification Email" -- delete "using Odoo"
- open addons/website_livechat/website_livechat_data.xml and edit in "im_livechat_channel_data_website" record YourWebsiteWithOdoo.com string
- install website_debranding module if module "Website Builder" is installed in your system
- install pos_debranding module if module "POS" is installed in your system
- delete "Odoo.com Accounts" record at Settings\Users\OAuth Providers if module "OAuth2 Authentication" is installed. in your system
- to debrand /web/database/manager:
- edit addons/web/views/database_manager.html file:
- delete or modify <title> tag
- delete or modify favicon
- delete or modify <img> tag with logo2.png
- delete or modify paragraph <p>Fill in this form to create an Odoo database...</p>
- delete or modify warning <div class="alert alert-warning">Warning, your Odoo database ...</div>
- edit addons/web/views/database_manager.html file:
Auto-debrand new databases
To automatically install this module for every new databases set 'auto_install': True in __openerp__.py files of following modules:
- mail (built-in)
- base_setup (built-in)
- bus (built-in)
Tested on Odoo 11.0 88ccc406035297210cadd5c6278f6f813899001e
Enterprise users notice
- Terms of Odoo Enterprise Subscription Agreement don't allow to disable server requests to odoo.com. For this reason feature #11 doesn't work in Enterprise version.
- You can also use our new extended Brand Kit module to brand your odoo instance and create your theme in few clicks.
For installation and configuration instructions see README.rst
- Open Odoo
- RESULT: All reference to Odoo are gone in UI
Please log in to comment on this module
responsive templete do you have?