|Read description for||v 10.0|
RMA ( Return Merchandise Authorization ) in Odoo
RMA (Return merchandise authorization) is a part of the process to receiving a refund, replacement or repair of purchased items by customers from vendors / distributors / retailers. Many retailers will accept returns from customer under certain conditions which are described in their return policies, based on that either retailer will approve or reject a request for return.
- Allows users to create predefined Return reason & set appropriate Action to be taken.
- Allows users to Approve or Reject an RMA Request from Customer.
- Allow users to manage return or replacement in Odoo.
- Notify responsible for next action by an email automatically.
- User can take actions like Refund, Replacement or Repair in Odoo.
- RMA for Odoo App generate documents automatically such as Delivery Order / Credit Note / Sales Order based on action taken by responsible person.
- Allow users to see all the documents from the same screen.
- Users can print RMA Report & Send to customer by an email
RMA and RMA reason menu
Reject RMA with Reason
Show rejected claim with reject reason
Set same replace product.
Set same replace product.
Set different replace product.
See all deliveries, sale order and refund invoice which are created during RMA process.
Show RMA in Delivery Order.
Create RMA from Delivery Order.
Print RMA report
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.