POS Promotionsby TL Technology
Security rules each cashiers
- 1. Discount base on amount total order
- 2. Discount base on pos categories
- 3. Discount base on quantity of product customer buy
- 4. Buy pack items, discount another items
- 5. Buy pack items, free another items
- 6. Sale off products when quantity smaller than x(qty)
- 7. Discount by quantities of products the same category
- 8. Discount lowest price (%)
- 9. Multi buy x discount another items y %
- 10.Multi buy x free another items
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Thanks for response, my team fixed
For Odoo 11 is really buggy.
Hello, we tested this module in Odoo 11 Community and it doesn't work as desired. For example I created a promotion program "Buy 2 Get 1 Free". That means if a customer buys two chocolates then he/she should get one on free. So far so good this works . Bug 1: Now if a customer buys 4 chocolates then 2 chocolates should be free not one. Bug 2: If the Products are removed from the shopping cart after applying the promotion program the free products still appears in the shopping cart. If the POS user doesn't have to click any buttons to apply promotion rules so that after adding products it would automatically apply the promotion rules if applicable then this module would be much better and user friendly. Can you please fix these things as soon as possible.